Please Make Sure You Have Read All of the Points Below Before Submitting Your Entry
- The PRCA Digital Awards are open to all parties involved in the use of PR and communications around the world, including PR consultancies, freelancers, and in-house communications departments.
- Your written entry must be no more than 1,000 words, size 10 font, and a maximum of 4 sides of A4.
- Do ensure you have sought permission for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- Organisations can submit multiple entries into all categories. Companies or individuals can submit entries on behalf of themselves or others.
- Organisations can enter the Awards as many times as they like per category, but can be shortlisted a maximum of three times per category.
- For more information, please download our entry toolkit here.