Please Make Sure You Have Read All of the Points Below Before Submitting Your Entry
- The PRCA Digital Awards are open to all parties involved in the use of PR and communications around the world, including PR consultancies, freelancers, and in-house communications departments.
- Your written entry must be no more than 1,000 words, size 10 font, and a maximum of 2 sides of A4.
- Do ensure you have sought permission for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- Organisations can submit multiple entries into all categories. Companies or individuals can submit entries on behalf of themselves or others.
- The PRCA Digital Awards encourages you to be as creative as you wish, as there is no ‘official’ format that you must use for your Award entry. However, we would advise that you follow the
judging criteria listed within the 2023 Toolkit.
- Payments must be made in £ sterling
- Early bird Member entry: £270+VAT
Early bird Non-member entry: £320+VAT
Member entry: £310+VAT
Non-member entry: £350+VAT
- Payments must be paid by card online via the entry website.
- Invoices may be requested on any payments above £1750. Please contact the awards team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, please download our entry toolkit here.
- Supporting Documents and Video/URL Links:
- Supporting documentation such as press cuttings and video/URL links are optional. If choosing to include a video, it must not run for longer than 4 minutes.
- All relevant information should be included in your main entry. Please do remember that supporting documentation will only be consulted where judges are unable to distinguish between two entries.